- Service-Users and their families will be actively involved in decisions effecting their care, treatment, and support.
- We will provide a service where management and staff see safety and security of paramount importance.
- All Service-Users will be treated equally and provided with equality of opportunity.
- Staff will always show compassion when providing care treatment and support.
- Service-users will always be treated with compassion, dignity, and respect.
- Staff will encourage Service-Users to retain their independence.
- Staff will take account of the requirements of Respite Care clients as appropriate.
- We will ensure that the forms of communication, language and address used are suitable for the needs of the person
- To ensure that the quality of the service provided is of the highest standards possible.