PBT Safer Care Ltd’s Supported Living Accommodation is run by Director Pauline Binns Tulloch. The property is situated in Manchester.
Our building is a fully refurbished well-designed property, it’s a 5 bedroom shared accommodation with outside areas. The property is situated within walking distance to access all necessary facilities for a range of activities.
The home decors and furnishing reflects a family home environment with a pleasant homely atmosphere whilst allowing your own privacy as well as enjoying social functioning ensuring you feel at home for the duration of the stay.
The property, consist of:
Our semi-independent home accommodate a maximum of 5 people, plus an extra room that is staffed 24 hours a day to allow for support to be given at a time that suits the young person.
- Bedrooms – Which are well furnished with carpets, curtains, bed, wardrobe and bedside cabinet
- Lounge – The Lounge is well furnished with carpets, curtains, sofa, chair, coffee table, TV, dining table & chairs.
- Kitchen – The Kitchen is fully fitted and equipped to a high standard with fridge, cooker and storage cupboards.
- Shower Rooms – There are two shower rooms, which are equipped to a high standard.
- Laundry – There is a well-equipped washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Staff Accommodation – One of the bedrooms is used by the ‘sleep in’ support worker.
- Office Accommodation – There is a fully equipped office staffed 24 hours per day.
- Garden – There is a well-maintained garden where young people can have access to outside areas.
- Security – The entire development is under the 24 hour supervision of our experienced staff using technology to ensure the protection of the young people